Puppy Love Processing has a business mission and a social mission.
Our business mission is simple:
• Provide merchants and enterprises access to best-in-class credit card payment processing solutions
• Drive our clients’ ability to connect with the market and extend their customer capabilities
• Demonstrate our commitment to outstanding service and complete customer
• Be a force for innovation in the industry
Achieving our social mission depends on our success as a business, but it’s no less important in our hearts:
• Save animals from dogfighting kennels, puppy mills, hoarder homes and other cruelty-related situations
• Support efforts to provide victimized animals with life-saving care and behavioral rehabilitation
• Help bring animals off the streets and into loving homes
• Be an ambassador and partner in the fight against animal cruelty
Our Founder & CEO, Marlen Noah, has been successful in both missions during her career. She’s been active in the credit card payment processing industry for a decade, helping clients to exceed their business goals. She’s also been a staunch advocate for animal health, safety, and happiness.
Puppy Love Processing is extremely proud to donate a portion of all proceeds to carefully selected animal rescue and care organizations. Supported organizations are all active in ending animal cruelty, providing animals access to medical care and placing them in compassionate homes.
Puppy Love Processing also provides the option to its customers to make their own charitable decisions, by rebating them a percentage to donate as they see fit. We’re helping make this a better world for businesses and for animals – we hope you’ll join us and empower success together.